Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to School






Well....I am officially the mother of a 5th grader and a sophomore...need I say more about my emotional state? I had a date with my husband this morning for breakfast and I ended up crying through most of it cuz I just can't believe how quickly time is flying. It just doesn't seem right that my children are growing up so fast. I know every mother in history probably has said that, but it is sooooo true. And until you are a mother, you just don't get it.....

Bailey met her teacher last night and seemed to like her very much. I was happy to see that she had several kids she knew in her class that she goes to church with and some that she knew from when she was in the primary school. So the change to the new school should be fine for her. I will see how she did this afternoon when I pick her up.

Sarah started at the main high school campus today as well. I pray she does well there. Her biggest fear is the drama that revolves around girls! She just doesn't want to deal with it, but it is gonna be there and how she deals with it will be the test. I still am numb to the fact she has only three more years left before she heads to college.
Well that is the quick update for now.....back to a routine and back to life as only I know it.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls looks fantastic! Thanks for the pictures! Love you, Melissa