Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, it has been a busy few days.
Last week, Bailey found out she is going to have one of the lead roles in her schools play...Peter Pan....she will be Wendy! She is so excited and nervous all at the same time.
I spent the weekend in Atlanta, scrapbooking the entire weekend with some old friends. I had a blast and got a ton accomplished. Gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get started again. I also got to go to Archivers which is a huge scrapbook store up there. I was in paper crafters heaven.....I had to force myself to leave! It was a very enjoyable weekend and gave me the much needed break I had been craving for. Looking forward to going again in July!
Sarah has her Governor's Honors Audition in Atlanta this weekend, so we are going to head out tomorrow when the girls get out of school to spend the weekend up there. We will prom dress shop before and after her audition time which is on Saturday afternoon. She is nervous about the audition but as I have explained to her she already has accomplished so much by being nominated and making it to this level as a sophomore....normally sophomores don't make it this far, so I am proud of her already. If she makes the program, that would just be extra icing on the cake!
Todd is heading to S.C. to finish up his car that he and his dad have been restoring. He is hoping to finally be able to bring it home this weekend. I hope he is able to, but we shall see.
Healthwise, Todd is doing well with no major changes at this point. We continue to rejoice in his current good health.
We will be booking our trip to Ireland probably next week! I am so excited to be going all together as a family. May will not get here soon enough! I still can't believe we really are going! Dream vacation come true!
I hope this finds everyone else well! Will let you all know how Sarah makes out this weekend! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Bailey and Sarah how proud their uncle Steve and aunt Melissa are! Glad to hear Sarah found a prom dress...can't wait to see it!