Monday, May 10, 2010

Prom 2010

Well, Sarah attended her first prom this past Saturday, and she was breathtaking....just a mom bragging. She had a wonderful time and the best part was that she was home on time...in one piece. We had an after prom bon fire at our house that the kids all came back to. She went with an absolutely wonderful group of people, which put this mom's mind to rest. She is already looking forward to next year! Just thought I would post a picture for all of our out of town family to see her. Hope you all have a great week!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I am so glaad everything worked out so great. They should have an A.A.N.D. shirt! (Aunts Against Nieces Dating)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it did not post my comment the other day! I said there should be a shirt for aunts against nieces dating! A.A.N.D. Love you guys! Melissa

Nadine said...

Melissa, I am now moderating my comments as I have had a few weird things get posted. So I only post what I think is ok....but with that I have to get on here to look at them...life has been a little crazy.