Saturday, June 14, 2008

Off to the Blueberry Patch

We went blueberry picking yesterday with Aubrey, who was one of my students in my class, and her sister, Lauren, and their mom. Aubrey has been wanting me to come to her house to see her bike since school has let out. Every week at church, she asks me if I am coming over to see it. So her mom called me this week and invited us to go blueberry picking and then come over to their house to let the girls go swimming afterward. My girls had a good time, and we picked a gallon of blueberries and blackberries as well. We had left to go picking at like 8:15 in the morning, and then we went swimming for a little while afterward, but it got very hot, very early in the day. We headed home to relax a bit as it was our first day after VBS was over. Later in the evening, Bailey and I made homemade blackberry ice cream. It was so yummy. We froze most of the blueberries, but not all of them. We kept some out to enjoy in some pancakes for Sunday morning. Just thought I would share a few pictures for now. Hope you all have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! So Sarah colored her hair? It looks very nice. Love you guys! Melissa

Unknown said...

No...her hair is the same natural color it is.