Thursday, September 18, 2008

House and New Additions







Here are some shots of the house/barn. We took them driving by, so sorry for the blur. If you click on them you can get a better look. Also, the girls went to meet their new kittens tonight which will be our barn cats. Sarah has named hers "Pooter" and Bailey is still undecided on a name. The girl that has the kittens works with me and told me she would keep them until we move in. Just wanted to post the pictures quick, but now I am going to bed.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE HOUSE!!!!

the kitten are a nice bonus too! Just make sure they get all of the vaccines they need. I emember some barn cats that got distemper...not a pretty sight.

BUT THE HOUSE LOOKS SO NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes that was me with the missing letters...I am writing fast at work. Not a good combo! Love you guys, Melissa

Anonymous said...

The house looks like a nice home for the Cook family. We wish you all happiness in your new digs.

Love you all,
Papa & Nana (North Country Folks)

Susan said...

Love the house and cats,too!! i am so glad that you are going to have cats!!!! Love the house!Can't wait to see the inside!