Saturday, September 13, 2008

SOLD

Well, the house if officially sold. And so begins our search for a new home. We have about two weeks to find something. Needless to say our stress level has suddenly elevated. We will close on the sale of this house on October 27th, so hopefully we will close on a house for us to move into right after that. Key is finding the house first!
We have been so busy this week and we are all absolutely drained. But I have to accept in my head that I will not be able to relax any until about November now. Between packing and unpacking, football games, competitions, piano lessons, work, and the normal day to day chores/errands we have, it really will be around Thanksgiving before I can hopefully say I can slow down.
We were at the football game last night till midnight, got up this morning at 6 to be at the high school to catch the bus to the Omega Parade that Sarah marched in. Got home about 2, but had to turn around and go get Bailey who had an all night lock-in last night at church. She was exhausted when she got done, but had a great time. Tomorrow, Sarah is playing in the church orchestra and has to be at church by 8:15. I do have a little play time from 2-5 with some of my friends coming over to stamp. Tomorrow night I am planning on relaxing a bit after shuffling the kids to church and back for evening activities. Monday and Tuesday, Todd and I are going to look at houses in the evening. Also, on Tuesday, a guy is coming to disassemble the pool table for us. So with him being at the house, that will force me to be home for a while so I can start to pack up some china and stuff I don't use that often.
On top of our crazy schedule, I got a lovely letter in the mail telling me I was being summoned to jury duty on Sept. 22nd! AHHHHH! Never done it before but it is for superior court, so I am hoping I can get off cuz I can't have it be drug out for days/weeks......that would put me belly up to the bar with a stiff drink!
Well, that is the update today. I am sorry I haven't posted pictures in the past few posts. I truly haven't had time.
Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I bet your body couldn't function without a little stress but I think you are in over drive~You know we will help with anything!