Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rough Few Days

Hey everyone....it has been a rough few days for us. Todd has been doing lots of tests for his legs. He had an MRI done last Thursday and the results of that came back normal. Yesterday he had an EMG nerve test done. It was a tough test for him, but he was a trooper. He had needles stuck in every muscle in his legs, some in his arms, hands, back, neck and tongue....yes, tongue...and he wasn't to excited about that. The doctor sent him back for another MRI today on a different part of his spine....why they didn't do it the first go round, I don't quite understand, but it is what it is. We hopefully will have the results of that MRI back tomorrow. I have been through a range of emotions, as you can imagine, but am doing okay. Todd on the other hand is extremely calm and positive about everything. I wish so bad I could be more like him in situations like this. He is not worried at all......at least I don't think he is because he tends to hide his emotions very well. It just seems like the past few days between other family members and Todd, I am sick of hearing bad health news......so for that reason, I am gonna end this conversation on a happy note....
Sarah went to band festival competiton today, and they scored superior. That is awesome. Also, she found out today she has been accepted to the Jacksonville State University Honor Band again this year which she is so psyched about! We are very proud of her.
Bailey is having her sleepover/bowling birthday party this weekend. She is very excited and can hardly contain herself. I can't believe my baby is gonna be 10....double digits scare me....but as I am told, I have to accept this.
I guess that is all for now. Hugs to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Todd is taking everything in stride and doing what he has to do to figure everything out. But it is the unknown that is the most daunting. Hopefully it is something simple and we can address it. We are thinking of all of you and love you so very much!!!! Steve and Melissa