Monday, March 29, 2010

Whew.....

Whew....what a whirlwind it has been over the past two weeks. I feel like they have flown by since my last post.....so here is a quick synopsis of what has been happening.

I got the job I was interviewing for. I am now officially employed by Moultrie Technical College as a Career Advisor with the Green Tift Program.....first day is this Thursday. I am very nervous and of course worried about my girls, but it will all work out. I am gonna be praying an awful lot the next few days.
Bailey starred in her school play as Wendy from Peter Pan. She did a fabulous job and remembered all her lines. She was a natural at it....I hope she sticks with drama as she is definitely in her element when she is on that stage.
Sarah travelled to the University of North Florida for master classes in jazz and also to record a cd which we will be allowed to purchase at a later date. I will post it when it is available. She had a blast and learned tons.
My sister, Melissa and her husband, Steve, came to visit us for a few days. We had a good time just hanging out and being together. I was sad to see her go home so soon.
I guess that is about all.....the girls will be on Spring Break next week so they will have some down time.
I hope everyone is well. I will update as I have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well! I miss you too! Love Melissa XOXOX