Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to the Grind

We all headed back to school today. My day actually went fairly well. The kids were a little wound up, but I kinda expected it being back after a two and a half week break. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.
The girls had a great day back. Sarah seems to like her new teachers and was in a fairly decent mood when I picked her up. Bailey said that they worked all day because they had a lot of catching up to do.....she cracks me up. They both are at church right now for Wednesday activities, so I thought I would take this time to get caught up on a few things around the house.
We are having quite a windy day today. We woke up to 70 mile an hour winds this morning. It about scared the you know what out of me. I didn't like the sound of the wind whipping across the field which is across from our house. It was a little nerve racking for a while there. The temps here have been so screwed up, but they are saying it is suppose to final start to get cold her by next week. We have flowers blooming in the yard already, so the flowers and trees will all be messed up come this spring.
Todd started his Biggest Loser competition on Monday. He "bulked" up again over the holidays, so he is on it hard to try and get back to where he was last year when he finished it. We will see how he does. He won't let me take a before picture of him, but I am gonna try and "sneak" one on him, so we have something to compare to.
Well, I guess that is all for now. I gotta go get my ironing done....woo hoo!
Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nadine, glad your day went well accept for the high winds. We have been getting a lot of high winds here too. December was a wild month for wind & snow.

Love you,
Dad