Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our first Wii disaster.....











Too funny....I decided to rent a wii game for Todd today from the movie rental store. I got him Fishing Frenzy thinking he would really enjoy it. He has been a little hesitant on the whole wii thing because he knows once he starts he will be addicted. Well....this game did it. He has been playing all afternoon. A little bit ago he was casting his line in the water and when he swung his hand the line didn't cast, so he stood up to cast again and this time his hand hit the ceiling fan that he just hung up for me three days ago. It sent the globe on the ceiling fan crashing to the ground.....it was hysterical because being the dedicated fisherman that my husband is he kept on fishing cuz he didn't want to miss the fish that he was casting toward which did bite his lure and then he successfully reeled it in to the boat. So as he is standing there in a pile of glass, he is still holding on to his remote.....I was laughing so hard. And for the record it was a 5 pound bass.....like we care, right. So I have added pictures to show you what the ceiling fan looked like before he hit it...I have an identical one in my master bedroom....and then the after effects. Notice he is now sitting while he fishes and casts. So needless to say, he will be going to Lowes tomorrow to get me a new globe. Who knew this thing would be so action packed? Well I just had to share. I better get going to cook dinner.....did I tell you we are having fish for dinner???LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Todd...you must take it easy my friend. 10 o'clock to 2o'clock when you are casting! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Maybe Todd should take up ice fishing, no casting necessary.

Look at the bright side, he is enjoying his down time and no one got injured with the flying glass.

Love Ya! Todd,

Ray (Dad) & Sharon from the NC, USA

Anonymous said...

Got to love the dedication and determination to not get beat by the fish. Of course like any outdoor sport it never turns out to be cheap, ..... but I guess we do it for the fun.

Have fun and wear a life vest.

Love keith (Idaho)