Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend events









Well, as you can see from the pictures, the garage is going up. They got all of the framing done and the roof on totally. Todd is gonna have to do the siding himself, I think anyway, and then his dad will be back at the end of February to help him with the windows and doors. The garage door will be installed by the people we ordered the door from. They got a lot done and were dog tired each night when they came in. It also didn't help that the beginning of the week was freezing. But they braved the weather and got their work done.
The picture of me hanging out of the short bus is from a fundraising event I went to called the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Some of you may have seen the movie as to what ya ya's are about, but anyway, they had a fundraiser for The Tifton Women's Center and some of the girls from the preschool wanted to do a table. We had to pick a theme for our table and then you dress up to go along with your theme. We were the revenge of the nerds and boy, did we have fun! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was a great night out and we are planning for next year already.
I went to a ladies retreat at my church on Saturday which was really nice as well. So I did get a little bit of me time which I desparately needed. Both the girls have stuff going on at church tonight, so we will be off to do all that in a little while. So in the mean time, I am gonna just relax a little bit even though my house needs cleaning.
Hugs to all.






2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! You have been busy and looking very nerdy!!! I'm glad you got some you time!!

Anonymous said...

The building looks great, nice job Todd & Roy.

I knew you were a nerd!!

Just kidding,
Love you,
Dad & Sharon