Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well, the New Year is upon us already. We started our New Year off just having fun. Hopefully it will be one of many times that we have fun this coming year. We just hung out all day on New Year's. We watched the Winter Classic hockey game, watched a little football, ate like pigs and then took the four wheeler out for a ride. Sarah and her friend Chase kept begging to take it out, so we did but not before Dad and Mom took it for a quick ride too. Sarah was shocked that mom drove it and acted like I was from another planet. I had to remind her that I do know how to have fun and that I was young once too......jezzz......
We had a blast on it though and enjoyed our completely relaxing day all together.
Yesterday was spent running errands and trying to get back in the swing of things. Nothing too exciting. And today I spent all day painting the guest bedroom and hallway. It turned out really nice and I am very happy with the color I chose. It feels like I have left my mark on that room and it makes the house feel just a little bit more like ours....step by step it will get that way for me.
Well, that is all for now. I know this is a short post, but my body is screaming for some sleep, so that is where I am headed.....
Good night!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You started the New Year Off Right!
Having fun is what you should do everyday.
Remember you only go around once on this planet !

Love you all,
Dad & Sharon