Friday, January 25, 2008

Boring Week

I feel like I haven't posted on here in forever.......it is not that I am slacking on it, I just have nothing to report as far as the family is concerned. It basically has been a pretty boring week here. It is cold outside today. I don't know what the high is going to be today, but this morning when we went out to leave for school/work, it was like 24 on my thermometer in my van. So that is cold for South Georgia.
We don't even have a ton planned for the weekend. Which for me that is probably a good thing as I don't get to just do nothing very often. Bailey does have a game tomorrow at 8:45 in the morning, and then hopefully her glasses will be in, and we can run to Albany to pick them up. I have to call Lenscrafters today to see if they are in yet. Other than that, there isn't much else going on. We are going to Mary Catherine's birthday party today at 4:30 at a new ice cream shop that opened downtown so that should be fun. I know the girls are looking forward to that.
Todd has to leave on Monday to go to a General Manager's training session in Atlanta. He will be gone until Wednesday. He is going to meet up with our old neighbor and fishing buddy while he is up there to have dinner and catch up. There still is not enough water in the lakes up there for them to plan to fish together......it is amazing how dry the lakes are, scary actually.
Other than that, there is not a whole ton else to report. I hope you all have a great weekend. Keep warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are complaining about being in the twenties?! Try wind chills in the single digits! You remember those days don't you? Love, Melissa