Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Give me a B-A-I-L-E-Y"


Good Morning! Today was Bailey's first game for Upward Cheerleading! She did soooo good and looked so cute! All the girls did a great job! Bailey got the "gold star" for being the most spirited! She was very excited! It was so cute because at half time they did a dance for the crowd, but before they did it, they introduced the cheerleaders...complete with a fog machine! Bailey was the first one and she runs out and starts fanning the smoke away from her face! I know most of you can picture her doing it. She was standing in the middle of the court with her nose curled up, mouthing to me "it stinks". All I could do was laugh......she is a drama queen through and through!
Well, we are a week into Todd's diet plan and he is doing well with it. He is refusing to weigh himself until his weigh in on the 21st. I hope he loses something because he is putting so much effort into it. We have walked everyday religiously either at the track at church, or on the treadmill here at the house. Todd started weights this week too. I have yet to start that as I am pretty content walking right now.
We were all pretty tired last night with getting back to school and stuff this week. We should all be in the routine by the middle of next week again. We hope to anyway.
I guess that is all for now. I just thought I would get these pictures of Bailey posted early. I have chores to do, and then I have vowed I am going to finish a book I have been reading today!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Bailey Looks soooo cute and I know she has more spirit than most!!I am glad that she did so well!

Anonymous said...

That's our Bailey most spirited that's for sure!! Have fun Bailey we love and think of you often.
Papa & Nana

Anonymous said...

You go girlfriend! Love your Aunt Melissa and Uncle Steve

PS You look adorable =)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I have been lax in keeping up and commenting.....bad bad me....marvelous marvelous family, all of you......