Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weekly Update

Hey everyone.....it has been a long week with not a ton going on, but I still find myself glad the weekend is here.
I had a rough day yesterday, as one of the "angels" that I teach decided to spit in my face......yes, I love my job. It took everything in my power not to smack him. I thought Diane, my boss, was gonna kill him. I literally cringe when this child walks into the classroom each day. I hate myself for feeling that way about a child. He just is such a little brat!!!!! I really want to smack the parents as well, but I don't think that would do any good either. Imagine the snot nose little bully in all the movies you have seen.....that is this child. In fact I think he may have a future in movies portraying the bully. Along with that at the start of my day, things just kept getting worse. Yesterday by 12:30, I was ready to go belly up to a bar somewhere and drink myself into oblivion....it didn't happen because I have to still be a mommy, but let me tell you if I didn't have to pick up my children at school and shuffle them here and there, yesterday would have been a good day to just find Margaritaville!!! LOL
Sarah left yesterday for Athens, Ga with 4H to participate in the Dairy Quiz Bowl....it is a trivia competition about cows and the dairy industry. I don't know how the team will do, but we will find out tonight when she calls me after the competition. She should be back late tonight. I hope they do well.
Bailey has another game today at 11:30, and then we are going to head to Albany to go order her new glasses. They are starting to reduce the strength in the bifocals so within a couple of years, she will be in a single lense, and at that time be able to go into contacts if she wants to.
Todd is losing weight and has his first weigh in on Monday. I can tell he has lost a lot already because his belly has gone down quite a bit. I, on the other hand, have gained weight......I am attributing it to muscle gain.....at least that is what I hope it is......my clothes are still fitting well, so I am gonna go with that theory as it makes me feel better to say that is what it is.....LOL
We have a three day weekend due to MLK day, so after church tomorrow we are gonna just hang out until Todd gets home and then I think we are gonna take the kids to see a movie. Monday I am gonna try and run Bailey to the orthodontist as she has a loose bracket. I have got to make some time to do some stamping this weekend as well, as I have my Stampers 10 club coming up and I have nothing planned for it.
I guess that is all for now. I will post how Sarah did once I hear from her!
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nadine did the parents get notified about the incident? Or accidental death of their child, only kidding. Go Sarah, Go Todd, Go Bailey and of course Go Mom to a place where you can vacation and party.
Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

...not thinking or hearing that you really Love your job..(only 4 1/2 months)...sad. I, like your dad, would love to know if your boss told the parents. DITTO to your dad, GO, ALL OF YOU, and I Love You toooooo.