Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yeah Sarah!!!


Well, Sarah placed first in the Dairy Quiz Bowl! She is holding the plaque above. I asked her why she was not in her dress up clothes and she said she thought to take the picture after they had all changed into to their comfy traveling clothes. So she really was dressed up for the actual event. I was just glad she even thought to take the picture. We are very proud of her. She was more excited about the fact that she got to see snow! It started snowing in Athens just as they were leaving, so the adults pulled over so the kids could get out of the van and dance around in the flakes. Sarah said there were a couple of kids on the bus who had never seen snow before and they were soooo excited, and she was like.....this is nothing.....you don't even know what real snow is all about! I laughed cuz she acts like she is the expert in snowfall....my little southern belle thinks she has seen it all! Now if you want to talk about the Blizzard of '77 or the likes, then we have something to talk about, but for now I will just let her think she knows it all!!! LOL
Bailey did well yesterday as well. She got "Best Leadership" in the game yesterday. She got a red star to put on her megaphone and she is so proud of that one cuz "that is the best star you can get". I said to her, "I thought you said last week's star you got was the best one...now you say this one is." She insisted that this week's star trumps last weeks! We went to Albany to go get her glasses ordered....we should get them by next week. They are bright pink.....sounds strange, but they are cute on her.
To answer some of your comments on my spitting "angel".....the parents were sent a note due to the fact the gramma picked him up....not that the note will do anything because the parents are idiots too. I do like parts of my job...the children are not all spawns of the devil like him.....I do think I will be doing something else though next year. I haven't made a final decision yet.
I guess that is all for now. Have a good week!
Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My nieces are so good! They take after their Aunt Melissa! That's why I am warning you about the teenage years! LOL Melissa

Susan said...

Congrats Sarah! I am so udderly proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Proud as always of "my girls." The good genes go on. Now I will not comment on Melissa's warning.......whew, more reasons than......

Anonymous said...

Great job Sarah & Baily no doubt in our minds that the cook girls are excellence in motion.
Great job mom & dad in raising these ladies.
We can't want to see your new eye glasses, they sound pretty fashionable Baily.
I'll have to ask your aunt Miss what she means by the teenage years, maybe there is something she did want me to know when she was a teenager??