Thursday, January 3, 2008

Off to a good start

We have been really trying to stick to our exercise program we vowed we would do at the start of the new year. We have walked everyday so far, 3 miles each day, at our church on the track. This upcoming Monday is the start of Tifton's Biggest Loser. Todd has joined it with several of his employees. He is hoping to drop about 15-20 pounds. It is a 12 week program, so we will see how it will work out for him. If I could just get him to understand that ice cream with chocolate sauce and peanuts is not part of the healthy eating program, we should be okay! LOL
I really hope he succeeds at it. I am gonna take pictures of him before and after, but I won't post them until the end of the program.
The girls and I start back to school/work next Wednesday, so we still have a few days to enjoy our freedom. The next few days are going to be filled with doctor's appointments, haircuts etc., so we won't be hanging out as much as we have been.
I hope you all have had a good start to the new year as well! I will talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd, way to go! Make sure you don't lose to much weight don't go nuts on us. We wouldn't want Nadine to have to shake the sheet's to find you.
Love you,
Dad, Walty

Anonymous said...

You go Todd,,,,you have to fight those bad genes....