Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Happenings

It has been a few days since I posted. Believe it or not, I don't have any pictures to post. So does that mean we haven't been busy? No.....actually we have been quite busy. Sunday, the girls and I went to see Grease at the local Tift Theater and then went to have an ice cream float at the local ice cream shop. It was a total "50's themed" afternoon. Monday we all went back to school/work. I had a pretty good week with the students. My coworker on the other hand is another story. She is at this point not speaking to me. She was told the Friday before spring break by Diane (my boss) that she would not be returning to the three year old classroom next year, and I think she is blaming me. Not sure why, but whatever. She really is not cut out for the job. She is pretty much what at our house we call a "woo" which stands for "waste of oxygen". She does nothing and when she does do something, it is a complete mess. You almost just need to see it to believe it. So my week at work has been a little bit draining. I did make the decision to go back next year. I know I originally said I wasn't, but Diane has wore me down in her begging, and I agreed to come back at least for the first few months. We will see how it goes and then I will make my final decision. It is a long story, but I am comfortable with my decision.
Todd worked on my car all day today; changing oil, flushing my radiator, vaccuming and washing it. It was so sweet of him to do it for me. He also changed the locks in our house yesterday and did a bit of yard work. All his energy, made me exhausted......LOL
We have a full weekend ahead as it is the annual Love Affair Arts Festival here in Tifton. We will go to the festival in the park probably most of the day on Saturday. It is always a fun time for all of us.
Well that is about all for now. I hope you are all doing well. Please keep our friend David in your prayers. He has a doctor visit tomorrow that we are hoping has a good outcome. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God does work in strange ways. And that Todd, he just keeps aiming to please, YES????? Is it hunting, fishing that is calling him?????? What a guy. Keep making those memories everyone. Bunches of love.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I have been looking at your postings but they have been going up so fast I can't keep up! You are one quick "poster"!
The video and pictures of the vacation were wonderful...as I know the vacation was for all of you! It is awesome you were able to make all those memories as a family!

We received you new family photos ans we love them. Thank you so much. We received your thank you card to. We're glad to hear Longhorn did so well with raising funds with your help.

Talk to you later! Love, Melissa XOXOX