Monday, April 28, 2008

Last of the Pictures










Okay, this should be it for the pictures. The first one is of the girls as we were leaving the Atlantis for the day. They both got up on their "throne" to snap a photo to prove how spoiled rotten they are!!! The second one is a picture of Sarah with some of the friends she met on board and the guy who sold Todd my ring. He bought me a "trilion"(triangle shaped) tanzanite/diamond ring for Mother's Day. I loved it, and Sarah just loved the guy who sold it to us. Such is the life of a teenager. The third picture is of Bailey and her friend, Sara, who she met on board in the kids club they had. The next is a picture of the girls with Funship Freddy. Sarah hated posing for that picture cuz people in costumes freak her out. The things she will do for her mom. The final picture is of Todd and I goofing around on the back of the ship. This is our version of the Titanic scene....except we are on the back of the ship cuz you couldn't even get close to the front. We were laughing so hard and Bailey was trying to get us to pose right....this is all she got.....it was funny, and I know you had to be there to appreciate it, but needless to say we thought it was fun. I guess that is all of the pictures I will share for now. All in all it was a wonderful trip.
We all headed back to work/school today....not very happy about it, but such is life. We only have a few weeks left, so I can't complain too much. It is just so nice to spend time together as a family without the interuptions of the outside world sometimes. I hope you all have a great week, and that you have good weather to go along with it! Hugs from all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spoiled rotten T H E Y are??????

Anonymous said...

Nice going Todd, the ring was the way to go! Nadine you look cool standing with your arms strecthed out like the movie, Titanic!

It makes me feel good to see you guys enjoying life to the fullest.

Love you all,
Dad & Sharon