Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yuck

I am feeling yucky today. I went to the doctor and I have an upper respitory infection. I have had the chills and been exhausted with a very annoying cough. I started on my z pack, so hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow. We are supposed to be going to the strawberry patch with the preschool, and I know that Gina will not be able to handle it on her own, so I can only pray my meds take affect soon.
The kids have been taking their state mandated tests this week, so we have all been hitting our pillows earlier than normal. I hate these tests because they stress everyone out! I just hope the kids get through it fine.
Well, that is about all that is going on here.
Have a good week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless Your Heart, get well honey.
I know the girls will do well with their tests, talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better real quick! Do not go back to work to soon, rest your body, Todd & the girls will do things for you until your better.
Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I talked to Dad yesterday, 4/10/08, and he said you were feeling a little better. I will call you tonight. I love you and hope you truly are feeling better. Melissa XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX