Sunday, April 13, 2008

Life School Musical



Bailey was in the church musical today. They did a take on High School Musical. It was cute. She was one of the cheerleaders. She did a good job. The kids put a lot of work into practicing for this event. Sorry the picture is not the best in the world, but at least I got something. She is on the far left side.

The other picture is of Sarah working the sound board. She helped out with the musical quite a bit, but she loves working the sound board....looks too complicated to me. This picture was taken at one of the practices.


I am finally feeling better. Still coughing a bit, but overall I am getting back to normal. Otherwise there is not a whole ton new here. We are on our final week of school before spring break starts. We will be doing Relay for Life this coming Friday, so I am sure I will post pictures from that.


Otherwise, have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadine, you do not have to point Bailey out to anyone, she just stands out from the rest class every time.
Sarah looks like a DJ, I would not have a clue what to do with all those buttons to push.

Love you all,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better, you sounded like it in the car yesterday. Thanx for keeping us all up on your lives. Ya just have to love the pictures!!!!!