Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Snapshots





Here are a few more snapshots....the blog only allows me to put 5 at a time on here. The top one is of Todd and I after we shared a private slow dance in one of the lounges....private until our daughter walked in. It was a sweet moment for me because number one, I don't get a lot of alone time with Todd, which I cherish when I do get it, and number two, he is not one to do stuff like that so I enjoyed every minute of it. The next two pictures are of course all about the food....Todd is showing off his piggy face cuz of all the food that is in front of him. Needless to say, his diet went out the window on this trip! Bailey was so excited to eat lobster. She thought she was the cat's meow cuz the server brought her more. The kids loved seeing what animal would be waiting for them in the cabin each night with their chocolates and cookies! And the last picture is of all of us at the Atlantis on Paradise Island after a fun day in the water and sun.
I will post a few more tomorrow,and then that will probably be it. Being that Sarah took 245 pictures, we could fill up the rest of the year practically on this blog.
Hope you are all having a good day. I am gonna enjoy our last two days of spring break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Nadine arew going to post all 245 pic's or do we have to wait until we see you in July.

What a life!!
Love all,
Dad

Anonymous said...

OH PLEASE.....I would like a 8x10 of that picture of the 2 of you. It is wonderful.

ditto, to your dad's cute message!