Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Great First Day

Well, just a quick post today. But I had to tell everyone I had a GREAT first day with my kids. We had only one that cried and it lasted all of 3 minutes. As soon as the mom left, she stopped. It was a wonderful day! I am kinda in shock cuz I have never had a first day like that. I had 15 children all listen, participate, and follow everything I asked them to do. It was almost scary how well it went. We actually accomplished everything we need to do in the first week on the first day!!!! Woo Hoo!
Anyway, the girls are doing great. Bailey is starting to settle into her class and seems happy. Sarah is running on a full schedule but still seems upbeat and enjoying it all.
I guess that is all for today. I have to clean up the house before I have to head to carpool.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the beat goes on! Nadine, I hope this will be a memorable school year for you and the girl's.
Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys are doing great...I am so happy for you all. Hey, I can't help but think this tropical storm may bring Todd business. Bring it on! Love you, Melissa