Friday, August 22, 2008

Rain Drops Keep Falling on my Head


Well Hurricane Fay has hit South Georgia and all we have is rain, rain, and more rain. There is some wind at times, but not hurricane force by any means. It is just kinda dreary out, as you can see in the backyard picture I posted. We got home from school today, and Bailey and her friend Emily went and put on pjs and said that they wanted to have a pj weekend. I have to say I kinda agreed with them, so I went and put my pjs on too. Weekends like this require no thought....just have fun and relax. That is my opinion anyway. They are predicting 4-6", so we really don't need to be out driving in it anyway. So Bailey has her play day planned with Emily and they already have gotten into it by playing dolls together.
Sarah is heading to Atlanta with her friends for a birthday weekend. Her friend Laura is celebrating her birthday by going to Atlanta, spending the night in a hotel downtown, going to Hard Rock Cafe and going shopping at the Mall of Georgia. Todd headed to South Carolina to go to a car show and work on his car he is rebuilding with his dad. So I have a play day planned too. My friends, Susan, Beth, and Stacey are coming over and we are gonna stamp all day. We are gonna order lunch to be delivered, and we are gonna just have fun too. So the rain is forcing us all do relax and do what we want, and I am so okay with that.
Well, I guess that is the update for today. I hope you all have a great weekend....I know I will....wet but enjoyable.
Hugs to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the LUCK OF THE IRISH always be with you all.
God is truly watching over our southern family.

Love you all,
Dad