Saturday, February 16, 2008

Back to Normal

Well, I think we have survived the week. Bailey went back to school yesterday. She still has a nagging cough, but I have cough medicine to give to her for that. I stayed home from work still since I had the sub lined up already and santized the house from top to bottom. Knock on wood, I think the rest of the family has avoided getting the flu.
My internet has been on the fritz so I am going to cut this post short as it may go out at any minute. The cable guy is coming today to hopefully fix it.
Just wanted to update you all on Bailey.
I will post more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are happy you all are back on track.
Love you all,
Dad & Sharon

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable...I missed a lot since I wasn't able to access the blog. First, I am proud of Sarah trying out for track, second of all I am sorry to hear about Steve's Uncle Al, and Third...Poor little Bailey. Recently they have said the flu vaccine only cover 40%-50% of the flu strains out there. We really are happy to hear she is feeling better. The flu is the absolute pits!

And I too have to go dress shopping...so you are ahead of the curve there. I haven't even gone to look. You know how much I love shopping.

Love, Melissa