Thursday, February 7, 2008

She's a track star.....

Well, Sarah made the track team......yeah....I have to be honest though, I am surprised. She was very excited and seems pumped for it. Although I wasn't real happy when she got in the car and informed me she needed to have a physical done by Monday! So I guess if we don't get an appointment by tomorrow we are SOL. I was a little miffed that they expect that to happen that quick. What do the kids do who's parents work full time? Sarah was telling me the coach said they can get it done at the walk in clinic. I tried to explain to her that the clinic costs way more and that if I couldn't get an appointment with her doctor in the morning then oh well, I guess it will wait until Monday and the coach will just have to get over it. She can't expect these kids to get it done that quick. Doctors appointments are not given out just to accommodate the track team. Whatever......
My day was exciting as I started out with my annual boob squeeze.....mammogram time. I have to say our hospital actually does a very good job with it...they are so sweet there and really know how to squeeze your boobs gently....LOL I then headed to Bailey's school to work in the library. I got home and had to spray paint 18 cereal boxes red. We are making our Valentine "mailboxes" for the preschool and let me tell you.....nightmare! I have a blister on my finger from pushing the paint can down, and to top it all off the paint is not covering all the wording on the boxes even after 7 cans of paint!!!!!!! So I have decided that I will wrap all the boxes in red paper and say screw the paint. I am very aggravated about it. I have wasted a ton of time today trying to get it done. The things I do for these kids......I mean do you all feel sorry for me or what!
Well, I guess that is our news for today. I hope you have a wonderful evening. As for me, I am gonna go put on my pjs and relax the rest of the night! I deserve it today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope Sarah can get the appointment on Monday, runing is a great way to stay in shape but could be hard on the shins (could develope splitters)but what the heck! Well was the test for the boobs OK?
Dad

Nadine said...

As far as I know. If there are any problems, they will call me within a week.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Go T-Town Baby. Thanx for all of the updates. Love you all.