Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pitiful....

My Bailey has a bad case of the flu. We were up all night last night with high fever, coughing and throwing up. Just got back from the doctors and she tested positive for the flu, so we are out of school until Friday. I hate it for her. She looks pitiful....like a limp ragdoll. Her temp is at 102 right now, and the doctor gave us a prescription for phenergan, as she can't keep tylenol down to lower her fever, and tamiflu. I gotta go get the prescriptions in a few minutes. I just hope that we all don't get it. I guess my actions with the germex the other day didn't work....oh well such is life. Well I just thought I would let you all know.
Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Bailey, sorry to hear you got the flu.
Love you,
Papa & Nana

Anonymous said...

Lots of warm hugs for my Babydoll. I felt bad to hear you up-chucking.....hope you get to drink a little coke or tea soon. Get better baby.