Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Poor Bailey....


Poor thing....she is still running a temp of 101. We are at least eating now which is a step in the right direction. She got to eat a little dinner last night and had oatmeal for breakfast. Ginger ale is her drink of choice today. I went up to her school to meet her teacher to get all her work she is missing. As soon as I got home she wanted to get it all done so she could get it out of the way. We did all her worksheets and now all she has left to do is her reading, which she is working on as I type this. She has a little bit of research she has to do for her ILP class, but I don't want her touching the computer until she is germ free.....can't take the chance of anyone else getting it. Todd was supposed to be off today, but got called in because Danny is stuck in Nevada due to plane/weather delays, so it is just me and Bailey today. I had to run Reilly to the groomers this morning for her spring haircut. She always looks so cute when she gets it done. Sarah has to stay after today for track and to try out for a flute solo for the band. I hope she gets it. She has a fierce competitor this year in band and it is gonna come down to the two of them. Sarah gets nervous when she has to compete against her. I don't know why she lets this girl bother her so much but she does. Such is the life of a teenager.
Well, I am going to just hang out with Bailey today and hopefully have better news tomorrow.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Bailey I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Babydoll, You look so cute even though you still don't feel good. I love your "jammies" too. Just let your body get better a little at a time and then you'll be good to go.
Sarah, good luck in all your competitions. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Well, were happy that Bailey is feeling better,being sick is no fun. I bet she would rather be in school with all of her friends. Sarah is a the best and what will be will be, MOM. Riley has to feel a lot lighter without all that extra hair on her.
We love you all,
Papa from the north country