Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Pounds Keep Coming Off!

Todd had his 2nd weigh in yesterday and he has lost 3 more pounds. He is down to 188. He really only has around 3-8 more pounds to lose before he reaches his goal. I really wanted him to suffer this week on the scale, which sounds ugly, but he admitted to cheating on it when he went to Atlanta, and then the girls busted him on Friday cuz he took them to dinner and he ate a big ol' plate of french fries when I wasn't around......and I have been being so faithful to "our" healthy eating habits. So I took revenge and ate 3 brownies in front of him on Sunday nite. LOL
All kidding aside, I am really proud of him.
Sarah has decided she is going to try out for track this Friday, so she has been running everyday after school and even did it all weekend. I hope she makes it, but being that this would be the first sport she has ever attempted, I will be surprised if she does. I am assuming the chosen athletes will already fill the spots up. Maybe track won't be the same as let's say the school cheerleading team....ahem.
Bailey did well this past weekend at her game. She was all excited cuz she got to "lead" the cheers. She got the "most Christ-like" star this week. Being that it is a Christian league, they have that as a recognition. Her coach said she did very well in encouraging and helping the other team members and leading in the cheers. She was pleased.
I am gonna take the girls sometime this week to go and get new dresses for my nephews wedding, and they both want to get their hair trimmed, so I guess I will do that as well. Today is really just a day of catch up for me because I am so far behind in just the little things. I am hoping after today, I will feel like I am caught up.
Be sure you all vote today, if you haven't already.
Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you all,
Dad