Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy Few Days

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. We have had a few busy days with Christmas, and then yesterday I took down all my Christmas stuff so it was down for Sarah's birthday. I can't believe she is turning 14 on Sunday! Now I know what they mean when they say time flies.
I went to the doctor today, as I have been battling a cough, mostly at night, for the past few days. I think I kept Todd up all night last night with the constant coughing. The doctor gave me a few things to hopefully battle it. I thought I had better go before the holiday weekend....since the office will be closed Monday and Tuesday. After the doctors appointment, we headed to Valdosta to do what my girls love to do.....shop! They got several gift cards for Christmas, which they love, and they were chomping at the bit to spend them. Bailey had no problems spending her money at Kohl's....she was so excited I couldn't get her to calm down. Sarah found a few things at Pac Sun and Ross, so she was happy as well. They love to go right after Christmas cuz they love to hit the sale racks.
Well, I guess that is all for now. I will post pictures of Sarah's birthday on Sunday. Tomorrow I am gonna get laundry etc done and actually try to sit my behind down to read a book!
Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shop until you drop girl's
Love you both very much,
Papa & Nana