Saturday, December 8, 2007

My New Furry Sister

I would like you all to meet my new furry sister, Zoie. She is a 2 1/2 month old Cairin Terrier. My dad and Sharon just got her this week. She is too cute. Bailey can't wait to hold her and I am sure Sarah will feel the same when she sees her.
Sarah called me from Epcot today to let me know she was in "Italy" eating an italian ice. She is having a great time and said the weather is beautiful! She keeps calling me every so many hours to let me know what she is doing at each moment. I think she misses me.......yeah right!
Bailey and I had a girl's day today. After her Christmas musical rehearsal, we went to lunch together and then shopped for Sarah's Christmas and birthday presents from Bailey. She exhausts me when we are shopping cuz she could go for hours!
I guess that is all for today. I will talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see how you favor each other~I think it's the eyes and hair!

Anonymous said...

Is there something wrong with the first comment?? All my daughters have great looking eyes and hair, what's your problem.
Ray