Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Second Tree



Well yesterday we went and got our "real" tree for the living room upstairs. We went to the Christmas tree farm just outside of Tifton to cut down our tree. We went right after school, so Moses got to go with us. Sarah got to pick the tree this year, and she picked a smaller tree than we normally get, but it is a pretty one. We got it home and set up. It completes the living room now.


Sarah is headed down to Disney with her friend Anna for the weekend. She is missing school on Friday because they got tickets to some Christmas Event that is happening at Disney. This was Anna's birthday present from her parents. Sarah is excited to go. I am sure I will post pictures of her trip next Monday, as I am letting her take my camera.


I guess that is all for now. Talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small is good more time to play after the decorating. We hope Sarah has a great time at disney.
Love you all,
Dad & Sharon

Anonymous said...

That is a nice size and just think, not as many needles to vacuum up, although as I remember, you are all fast elves putting everything away. Lucky Sarah, hopes she has lots of fun. Nice picture of Todd working/playing and of course my girls, and Rufus. On Christmas, maybe the girls could take one of mom and dad in front of the tree, yes?