Friday, December 21, 2007

Last day of school "do"




Well, we finally made it to the last day of school before Christmas break....Yippee! It was crazy today at the preschool and loading the children full of sugar and then sending them home with their parents kinda has that bittersweetness to it! We had a good day though! Then I had to head to the dreaded Walmart for the holiday grocery shopping......I think every other person in Tifton was there today....no lie, it took me 2 1/2 hours to do my grocery shopping just trying to get around all the people, and then today of all days, they are stocking all the shelves, so I had to wind my way around all the boxes and crates.....not fun!

After getting Bailey and Sarah from school we had to pick up the van from the shop....needed new brakes, rotors, front tires, alignment etc done....so $459 dollars later I decided this is what I got for Christmas! I know it is a paid for vehicle and some people spend that a month on just a payment, but I don't know what it is about car repairs....it just erks my onions to put that money out! Todd keeps saying, "honey we have hardly put any money into that vehicle....it is okay", and I know it is true, but at Christmas time you really don't want to put that money out! At least I don't! Okay I am done whining now.....thanks for listening.

Bailey had asked me to do her hair all "funky" for the last day of school before Christmas, so as you can see from the pictures, we did our best. We had fun doing it, and she got lots of compliments on it at school today. Sarah survived her finals and did a great job this semester in her classes. She has a 95 average across the board for this semester.

Well, I guess I will say goodnight for now. We are already in our pj's, and we are gonna just hang out tonight playing games and watching tv.....I am gonna enjoy every minute of it. Tomorrow we will probably start our holiday baking after we clean house and then Todd and I are going on a date to see National Treasure. I will post again probably on Sunday!

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey ~you look beautiful!!!
S~

Anonymous said...

Bailey, your hair do is fantastic, you and Mom did a great job. I bet the other kids were jealous of that hair do. Congratulations to our Sarha for always doing her best at everything.
Last but not least the van deserves the necessary repairs to keep you all safe when driving on the highways in the south.
Love you all, Merry Christmas !!