Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Concert


Sarah had her Christmas Band Concert last night and it was great! They did such a great job. They played Silent Night in the total dark with just small candles lit on their stands. It was beautiful. Most of my pictures didn't turn out because of the lighting.....I never know what to set my camera to for situations like that. They always come out blurry, so the only one I have of the whole band that turned out is above. Sarah is in the front row....on left, head slightly turned. So I of course had to have her pose after the show for a normal picture. She hates when I do that but someday she will appreciate it when she actually has pictures of her school events. She looked so good in all black....made the band look very professional.
I went to the doctor for my followup this morning. My hemoglobin came back at 14, so that means the iron and vitamins are working. I was at 10 so that is a big improvement.
Well, I will sign off for now. I have to make some ornaments for Sarah's friends and get some laundry done since we were gone all weekend. If I don't we will all be naked by tomorrow, and that is not a pretty thought!
Hugs to all.

No comments: