Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My New Specs

Goodness gracious I don't take good pictures...crooked smile and glasses......maybe I need to get them adjusted.....my glasses that is......
I got my glasses yesterday. I have to own up to I reached the age where I need to see again. 40 stinks..... I had a rough day yesterday with them. I was sick to my stomach and had a killer headache by the time I finally rolled into bed. They told me it would take a few days to get used to them because they are the progressive lenses. I did much better today so far. We will see how I am doing at about 7:00 tonight. It may be a different story. All I know is I had no idea I could feel so crappy just from glasses. I was questioning Bailey if she got sick whenever she got new ones. She is like 'yeah Mom but you will get over it'. I feel bad she has never said anything to me about it when she gets her glasses, but you can bet I will be a little more aware the next pair she gets.

We got a quiet night ahead of us which I am glad for...I need to catch up on a few things. I feel like I have been running all week. Tomorrow is a full day. Besides having all our normal running around with the kids, I have my work Christmas party and we are having our friends over tomorrow night for our Christmas get together. Friday the girls have early release from school so we are heading up to South Carolina to celebrate Christmas with Todd's Dad and Carol for the weekend. We will be going to see a Christmas play with them so that should be fun. With being so busy over the next few days, I won't be posting until probably late Sunday nite or on Monday.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll love the progressive lenses and I like the style you picked out. I had a problem with stairs in the beginning but you learn quick and Bailey said it all....

Anonymous said...

Nadine, you look GREAT in the new spec's. They do take some getting use too but like we talked about on the phone if you have a problem after 3 days there difintely need to address the progressive bifocul's.
As for the crooked smile you have in this pic, it remind's me of my Dad's smile.
Love you Dad