Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dinner with the managers



Okay...not the greatest picture of us...Todd has his squint going on, and I just am all wrinkles, but we had fun! We had a late night, but there were lots of laughs had by all. I included the picture of Danny and his wife for a certain someone who has a crush on him......LOL
The food was good at the restaurant, and we of course ate more than we should have. Todd will never lose that culinary part of him....he has to sample everything and we have to have all the courses they have available. I am glad I didn't eat all day yesterday, anticipating what we were in for I guess!
Just thought I would share a picture of us, since I am normally behind the camera!
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....the crush has been soothed for the moment.....boy that kid's eyes close just like someone I know.......and that is a nice picture of you...we don't look at the wrinkles just the cute couple...