Monday, March 10, 2008

Back from the Great White North






Well, we arrived safely back from our trip to NY. It was a very nice trip with lots of stories to share. We had a great time at my nephew's wedding. And we got to see lots of snow!!!! The girls were very excited to be able to build a snowman. I will post pictures throughout the week, but for now I just posted the picture of the girls snowman, and a picture of Sarah at her first track meet that she did very well at on Thursday night. I also am posting the picture of me at the Rochester Children's Museum where I got to go and sit on the steps of 123 Sesame Street!!!! I was so excited. I felt like I was 5 years old again, living out a dream. I absolutely love Sesame Street, and I felt like I was there...where it all happens. I know it is weird for a 41 year old to act the way I did, but I couldn't help it.

Well, I am trying to catch up on all kinds of things so I will make this short, and I will share more throughout the week of the rest of our trip.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love the snow picture and the track picture too! But seeing you on your favorite street in the whole world....priceless

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures...really great. Todd had said you all had a nice time there but it really shows with the smiles. Now the next set should show NY temptation "FOOD."

Anonymous said...

Fun WOW!

All though the weather really SUCKED big time. We did make it through anyway and fun was had by all. Until Todd got sick from what we will never know on Sunday morning.
Glad you were feeling better on Monday Todd.
Love you all,
Dad & sharon