Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


Last night we went to our friend's, Jay and Susan, house for an after dark Easter Egg Hunt. The kids had the best time. Jay and Susan hid 144 eggs in their yard, all of which had a strip of reflective tape on them. The kids(there were 6 kids total) had to use their flashlights to find the eggs by finding the reflective tape. They did a great job doing it as well. The picture above is not the greatest cuz I set my camera on night portrait, but it some how picked up all the weird light worms in them.
We also celebrated my birthday there as well. David and Beth joined us. They got me one of my favorite cakes from a local woman who makes them. It was a 10 layer key lime cake. YUMMY! I have the dearest friends and we appreciate them so much! We had a great time and love making those memories together!
Well, that is all I will share today. I gotta run Bailey to a sleepover now and then run to Wally World. Talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Ladies.
Papa & Nana

Anonymous said...

That looks like Bailey had a great time and I am glad to hear you had your key lime cake! I did not know it was your favorite! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

...and a picture of you with your
2nd birthday cake is forthcoming, YES??????? keep loving life and making all those wonderful memories, you are very fortunate...