Friday, March 28, 2008

Drumroll please....

Todd had his final weigh in today for the Biggest Loser Contest. He lost another 2 pounds so his grand total for this program is 23.5 pounds. He has lost 3 1/2 inches off his waist, and 2 1/2 inches from his hips!!!!! He went from weighing 201 down to 177.5. This is smaller than he was when we met! I am so proud of him......and his only request is that we go for pizza tonight for dinner to celebrate. He has held off for 3 months to do this! So we are headed out to dinner to fulfill his wish! He won't let me post a before and after picture of him, but let me just say, he has lost his man boobs and his belly. We actually threw out the tshirt I bought him for his 40th birthday that said Man Boobs are Sexy. We figured he doesn't need it anymore!!! He actually had to weigh in 2 days early because he is leaving for Miami on Monday morning which is actually the official end of the contest, but since he won't be here, he had to do it today!

Tomorrow Sarah and I are headed to Atlanta with the band from her school for a regional competition. I am chaperoning the trip. Pray for me!!! LOL The kids compete in the morning, and then we are headed to Six Flags for about 5 hours. Then they have the awards ceremony in the park. We have to be at the school at 5:45 in the morning and won't get in until about 11 pm tomorrow night.

Bailey is having her birthday party on Sunday after church....at 2:00. We are having a Webkinz party, so she is very excited. We have 16 children coming total. So say another prayer for me....LOL

I will post pictures of the weekend's events once I get a minute to sit down on Sunday evening or Monday afternoon. I hope you all have a very nice relaxing weekend, cuz God knows I am not!
Hugs to everyone!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats to Todd! I hope he enjoyed his reward tonight!Good Luck in Atlanta~you will have so much fun with all those kids!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you all had a great Easter! Congratulations to Todd. We hope he enjoyed his pizza!

We know Sarah doesn't need good luck wishes for her band trip because we know she will do very well! She always does...

And as for Bailey's birthday what in the world can be in that monkey box! She will find out tomorrow. We will call on Monday though to wish her a happy 9th Birthday! Times goes by so fast...it is unbelievable to think she is going to be 9 years old!

Talk to you soon! Love, Steve and Melissa