Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Wedding Pictures






Well, here are a few more pictures from the wedding. Top picture is when Aubrey kissed Krystal in the ceremony. He lifted her up cuz she was so little. It was cute. Next is my Dad, Sharon and the girls with my niece Jocelyn and her husband Ben. Then you see my sister Renee and her husband Wynn....mother and father of the groom! Bailey is dancing up a storm and then finally is a picture of me and my baby girl all grown up. I actually really like this picture of us together. I do feel old when I look at it though. It is hard to believe she is growing up so fast!

Also, just to update you on some good news....Sarah made Jackson State University's Honor Band. She is very excited about it. She had to try out for it a while back and just found out yesterday.

Everyone is better today and back to school. Talk to you all this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is sooooo cool! Thank you again for posting the pictures! You and Renee look alot alike in these pictures, could be the hairstyle but wow...you look like sisters! Love, Melissa