Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Saturday Highlights





Well, Saturday was pretty much consumed with wedding pictures. I was gonna put a picture of Todd on here snowblowing, but decided not to. As you can see, the first picture is of Aubrey and Krystal.....yes Aubrey really is that tall, and Krystal is a little thing. Then of course we have our family picture. The last are of Todd and the girls during their dances with their daddy. Sarah looks so grown up, and I love the way Bailey is standing on her daddy's shoes with those toes curled around him. Too precious.
Sarah and Bailey are both home with the stomach virus.......fun.
Hugs to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are pricesless!!!! What a beautiful/handsome couple!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...so that first comment was from me...I had to leave the computer. I am so happy to finally see pictures from the wedding and I already saw the adorable pictures from the Rochester Museum of play and Sarah's track meet. Now how is it that you just had a biurthday and you look so young and I feel sooooo old!!! Love, Melissa XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Great pic's Nadine, I asked Todd when he looks at the girl's "do you feel old", answer was YES!

Love you all,
Dad