Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to the routine

Hope everyone had a nice break during the Thanksgiving holiday. We definitely did. I hate to even think about going back to work tomorrow. I have really enjoyed just doing whatever. I am thrilled to say that I am done with my Christmas shopping!!!! I can't believe it. This is the first time that I have been done this early. I really am happy because I will be able to enjoy the holidays without the stress of having to get stuff done. I am going to wrap presents this week while the girls are at school, so I can get that out of the way as well. I am even mailing out Christmas cards this week as well.

We had our friends visit us from Atlanta on Friday to Saturday. It was good to see them, and we had some fun laughs! Brian and Maryann, if you are reading this, we are so glad you came to visit us, and welcome to my blog! Today, I had to run to Albany for Todd because the restaurant had a very busy weekend and ran out of a lot of things. After I got home, I did a few things around the house, while I made the girls work in the yard picking pine cones out of our flower beds and wash the van....what a mean mom I am! But I redeemed myself because I played Rummy with them when they were all done. I did make them all go to sleep early though because they are tired from all the fun of the long weekend.

Well, I will close with this post by just saying goodnight to all, and I will talk to you later in the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are so organized....good goin...so there is no need to say enjoy the holidays, you all will...