Monday, November 5, 2007

Starting Early



We decided to start early on some of our Christmas crafts during our relaxing day. We made all kinds of ornaments. The girls had a good time doing the glitter reinker ornaments, which they are holding, and the hand painted ones which you see laying up front. I must say I am very impressed with my girls artistic talent. They come by it naturally! LOL
I got all my students Christmas gifts done, as well as 3/4 of my Christmas cards made too. It was a very productive day!
Todd got home late last night, as he ended up getting a flat tire on the trailer that his 4 wheeler was on. He was not a happy camper about that, but at least he made it home safe. He did see lots of deer, but my husband is a "big buck" man. He won't shoot a doe or a young buck....he wants it to have a rack.....six points or higher. And besides seeing the big deer the day before for a brief few minutes, he saw lots of doe and a spike. So he didn't shoot. He is headed back hunting again tomorrow and part of the day on Wednesday. I hope he gets what he has been searching for. David, who went with Todd this weekend, killed a coyote while he was there. He took the tail home to show his kids.
Well, I guess that is all there is to report today. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to publish your blog entries, under "Proud Mamma" or "Fun times with the girls", you were a writer at one time, correct?

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all & to all a GOOD NIGHT.
Love you all,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I am trying to do the same. The girls looks so grown up. It makes me feel old! LOL Melissa