Sunday, November 18, 2007

A flock of turkeys

Aren't these cute? I made some for my children at school and some for Bailey's class today. They have a peppermint patty in the center of them. Some friends came over today and we worked on some stamping projects for our children's classes for Christmas. We made 104 Gingerbread man decorating packets. They turned out cute. Other than that, it was a quiet weekend. The girls and I went to see Fred Claus at the movies....it was cute, but if I were you, I would wait for the rental. I did attend a holiday market yesterday that was a waste of time, and took Sarah to get boots for hunting. I have to work tomorrow and then I am off until next Monday. The girls have to go Monday and Tuesday, and then they are done until next Monday. I am hoping to start putting up Christmas decorations over the break. We have a 12 1/2 foot Christmas tree to put up in our sunroom, plus our real tree in our living room this year. Setting up all of my Fontanini, which is a collectible Nativity scene (like the villages people have) takes a day in itself, so I will be busy over the holiday.
I guess that is all for tonight. I will post later in the week! Have a good start to another week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those turkeys are so darn cute!!!! I just can not believe the creativity you continue to express! Are we really related? I love you! Melissa