Friday, November 16, 2007

Good reports

Hey everyone....sorry it has been a few days since I put anything on the site. You know how busy things get this time of year, and to be honest I don't feel like I have anything to show for my busy schedule this week! But I really have been running a lot. I am trying to get all my Christmas shopping done early so I can enjoy the holiday season this year. I did get a majority of it done this past week, so I am grateful for that. Sarah had a list a mile long and Bailey hardly has given me anything to go on, so she is the one I have to figure out a few more goodies for. And Christmas will be here before we know it!
The girls got their midquarter reports and are both doing so well. Sarah is maintaining a 95 average, and Bailey got all "4's" (which is good because they are graded on a scale of 1 - 4) except in penmanship where she got a 3. The poor thing tries so hard, but she unfortunately inherited her daddy's penmanship, and he will even tell you it stinks. She just rushes when she writes. If she would slow down, she actually does well with it. But needless to say, we are pleased with both of their progress this year so far.
Sarah is actually going to go hunting with Todd for the first time this coming Tuesday. She asked him if he would take her, and you would think she asked him for the world...he is so excited. He even lost sleep the other night cuz he is laying there thinking of what tree stand they will sit in, what clothes she needs to wear, etc. He told me he hoped one of his girls would want to go with him sometime, but I never realized how much he wanted them to want to go. I just hope he doesn't get too disappointed if she hates it. I just keep hearing her in my mind saying, "I'm cold, I'm bored, I'm hungry" etc. And the thought of either of my girls being quiet in the woods for more than 5 minutes will be a miracle in the making!!!! That is the unfortunate gene they inherited from me! LOL
Well, I guess that is all for now. We will head into the weekend with chores to do, errands to run, and hopefully a day of working on Christmas presents that I need to stamp. I hope you all have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good goin girls...GREAT GRADES!!!!!! Gramma is always proud of your accomplishments. How about giving Sarah just $$$$ and share some of her requests. I hope you remember what Bailey called and told me she wanted, done. You just keep running, I listen to guys in the office talk about the same stuff. (sports, lessons, shopping etc) Not sure asking to be young again would be a good idea. Love ya, mom

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of my nieces and my sister for all you have done! Love you guys! Melissa