Sunday, November 4, 2007

Quiet Weekend

Nothing exciting to post this weekend. We have had a quiet weekend at home. The girls and I just hung out, slept in, and had fun. I think we are gonna skip church today....I know not a good example for the girls...but I just feel like we sometimes need to do this. PJ days seem to help us all get back on task and refocused.
Todd went hunting for the weekend. He did call me yesterday and said he had seen a huge buck for a few seconds, and didn't get a shot at it because it was so quick, but that he was all excited he actually saw something! I hope he gets another chance at it. I think he will be home early this evening.
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nadine, relaxing is a good thing for people with a busy schedule like you. Retired people is a different story boring!!!!!!!
Love you all,
Dad