Tuesday, September 25, 2007

4-H Banquet

Last night we went to Sarah's 4-H banquet so she could get her award for her District Competition in Perfoming Arts. I took pictures of her on stage, but they came out too dark, so I just posted the pictures of her sitting at our table. We had a nice evening, but had to leave a little early so Todd could get home and get to bed. As I type this, he is somewhere in the air over NY. He should be landing shortly, and then he is off on his long car ride to Northern Quebec. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will post more later in the week. I have a very busy week ahead of me with lots of running for the kids, work, volunteering, and the likes. It should make the days go by quickly for me.
Hugs to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your little ole heart, Sarah.

Love the picture. I printed the one of Todd and my girls and it is over the kitchen light switch so I can see it every day.

Hope you are all staying safe and healthy. (just a week left)

Luv you all to pieces. gramma

Anonymous said...

I feel so old looking at the girls! They are growing up so ffast...WOW! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Way to GO! Sarah, we are very proud of you. Love the Shamrock display on your table. The three of you look wonderful. Move closer so we can stop missing you all.
Papa & Nanna