Thursday, September 20, 2007

And the Band Played on....


Hey everyone,

Here are some pictures of Sarah playing at the football game with band. The eighth grade band normally doesn't play at games like the high school band does, but her teacher, Ms. Ryan, is very enthusiastic about involving the kids as much as she can. The kids got to play at the football game this afternoon, and they did a great job. Sarah actually played her piccolo instead of her flute for the game. She had fun, Tift Co. won, and the band played very well for their first time. She really does well with band and seems to enjoy herself. I know this is a short post, but I have to get some stuff done. I just thought I would share with you what we did this afternoon.

Have a good evening.

Hugs,

Nadine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Sarah, have fun doing what you like. I'm proud of you and love you. Gramma

Renee said...

Look the most beautiful girl playing her flute!!! I am predujice,,, her beauty surpasses all

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having a blast in the band Sarah.
Love you,
Papa