Friday, September 28, 2007

Update on Moses

Moses had the pins put in his leg last night, and was put into traction. He did well through that according to his mom. I went to see him this morning, and he had a lot of pain meds in him. He was pretty groggy, but he did crack a small smile when I gave him the bags of candy that Sarah insisted that he have. I call Moses the candy man because he always is eating candy, and he knows I always have candy somewhere at my house. I told him he couldn't eat it until the doctors gave the okay. He drifted off to sleep pretty quick after that. I took dinner up to Levetta and Jeff, but when I got up there they had finally taken Moses to surgery. He is having a rod put in his leg as I type this. He will supposedly have the rod in his leg for at least a year. He obviously can't play football as long as the rod is in there. The doctors said they would see where he was after that time was up. So please continue to pray for Mo and his parents. I will update his progress once I hear more.
As far as the girls and I, we are doing well without my honey here. Todd should be home a week from today, so I am proud I haven't "lost it" yet. I just try to keep as busy as I can to make the days go faster. Bailey has a friend coming over tomorrow to play, and Sarah and her friend are going to make t-shirts to wear dur ing Homecoming week....they are putting Mo's football number on them in honor of him. I thought that was very sweet of Sarah to come up with that idea. I personally am gonna try to relax this weekend. I have once again overextended myself, and I am exhausted. I started taking my iron tabs again because I think my anemia is causing me issues again. If I don't start feeling a little more energetic soon, I am gonna have to make a doctor's appointment to have my bloodwork checked.
Well that is all for now. I hope you all have a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better make an appointment if you don't improve~or I'll kick your butt! And You have another friend that will help me!

Anonymous said...

Moses is to young to have this happen to him. I know he will get through it but he could have problems later on. NO MORE FOOTBALL for him.
Love you all,
Dad