Monday, September 17, 2007



Here is a card I made for the girl I work with for her birthday. I figured I better sit down and do some stamping because I haven't in a while. In fact, I even sent my brother-in-law a store bought card!!!! Say it isn't so......but deparate times called for desparate measures. Anyway, I did find some time this weekend to do this one. It turned out okay I guess. I also have been working on the cutest fall project for my girls teachers, and I will post a picture of it tomorrow. I still have to finish part of it. I am home right now with my youngest. The school nurse called me to let me know she was complaining of a belly ache and had been back and forth to the potty, so I had to go get her. Hopefully it is just something she ate because she is supposed to be taking ITBS tests this week at school and I really don't want her to have to make them up. Missing days of school is bad enough, but missing when they are testing is worse. Hopefully she will be doing well by tomorrow....keep her in your prayers. Well, I better go tend to her. I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Nadine.
Love you,
Dad